Thursday, January 1, 2009

Well Lookie Here....


...my father has been hiding a digital scale from me inhis closet. lol I asked him today if he had one and he said , "yeah in my closet" so I went and got it and here is what the shiz is:

189.5 lbs.


so thats the truth. its easier to see the damn digital shiz than the other ghetto oldschool one.

so...I ran in the fecking cold today in pt gear listening to 'Hip Hop Cadences Vol 1' and it was great. My lungs almost collapsed from the lack of warmth in the air...but it was good. Tommorrow Im going to go again...and then do some other drills like suicides and shit. if the neighbors have an issue they can write my people...lol.


anywyas, miss you ashten! im amazed that i lost weight after all the ish ive been eating...but yeah.

so i have officially

26 LBS to lose before the marine corps can use me...lol.

i can drop that easy..and in the remaining time until divorce finalization ill just brush up on my pft score.

im happy.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com