Monday, January 5, 2009

So I've Noticed Some Things...

..Today I realized something. I took some pics for ya, Ash...lol..no sucking in so please don't show anyone else who could possibly end up being my future husband or anything. but back to the point...i realized that from the side my progress is looking super. But from the fron tIm still a wide girl. then I realized that even when i WAS super skinny I still carried alot of weight in the front...Im guessing its my hips? Compare me from the past with me from t he present and you can see that Ive always been wider from the front view...so i guess Im not too depressed. We are kicking ass, Ash...so I refuse to get depressed at the new pictures I took.

Anywho...today's weight same as yesterday night's: 187.4lbs.












(i still have a pooch, but you cant see it as much from the side. WOOWOO!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com